Photoshoots During COVID-19 (3)
We are settling into a life with COVID-19. The virus is still among us and we will just have to learn to live with it for a little while. Therefor, I decided to limit the number of photoshoots I will do until the end of 2020. I’ll do only a few shoots per month in the last quarter of 2020. And I will give priority to my regulars.
I will continue to adhere to the extra measure I imposed in earlier communications:
- Photoshoots will be at least 10 days apart;
- All photoshoots will be one-on-one sessions only. It will be just the model and me on set for the whole duration of the session. I will not allow make-up artists, stylists, chaperones or other models on set;
- I will keep at least 1.5m between myself and the model at all times. Models will adhere to keeping distance too;
- I will contact the model via telephone the day before the shoot to confirm that either party shows no symptoms of COVID-19 or other infectious diseases;My photoshoots will at least 10 days apart;
- I will not agree to photoshoots on the public domain;
- Location shoots will only be possible in well ventilated indoor locations or outdoors;
- My studio is well ventilated and kept clean. I will continuously ventilate my studio during the shoot;
- Studio props and equipment will be disinfected before use;
- I will wear a mask during the entire shoot. Models are requested to wear a mask while not on set;
- Latex outfits will be washed and disinfected the day before a shoot.
Stay safe! Stay healthy! I am sure that we can continue to collaborate when we take care of our health.
Comments are closed.